NTT DATA Hyderabad Database Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Database Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under NTT DATA Hyderabad Database Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in RDBMS, T-SQL, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Database Developer.
Job Code: 215637.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work closely with Data Analysts in migration of data from SQL Server to Oracle using ELT methods
- Create backend processes using plsql, sql and shell scripts.
- Execute all phases of programming activities including program design, coding, debugging, testing, documentation and implementation.
- Review data loaded into target system for accuracy.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in RDBMS (SQL server and Oracle) database development
- Strong T-SQL and SQL
- Proficient working in Linux Command Line Interface (CLI) only environment. (No GUI)
- Must have a curious mind and able to create various data validation strategy
- Knowledge of P&C Insurance knowledge and/or Surety.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.