JP Morgan Services India Pvt Ltd Mumbai Software Engineering Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
JP Morgan, a global financial institution company that leads in providing financial and banking services worldwide.
In the latest job announcement, JP Morgan announces job vacancies for Software Engineering posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under JP Morgan Mumbai Software Engineering 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Java, Go can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineering.
Job Code: 210269061.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop, test, and debug automated tasks (Apps, Systems, Infrastructure) and reduce human toil
- Troubleshoot minor incidents and contribute to resolution through post-mortems and work on tactical and strategic resolutions
- Participate in the application or service development lifecycle through code contributions
- Engage with tools and operations teams to address failure patterns and incidents
- Develop automation tools for efficient, noiseless alerting, toil, and technical debt
- Conduct performance tests, document and/or identify application optimizations
- Manage workload across code development and application support while playing SRE role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an software engineering discipline
- Proficiency in at least one software language (e.g. Python, Java, Go, etc.) and Spring Boot framework
- Understanding of the software delivery lifecycle
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of one or more infrastructure components (e.g. networking, cloud services, orchestration tools, containerization, compute, and storage systems)
- Capable of managing service-level changes to a system or service
- Hands-on experience with cloud deployment, monitoring, and ops analysis tools such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Kibana, Splunk, DynaTrace, etc.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with JP Morgan career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.