NTT DATA Hyderabad Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under NTT DATA Hyderabad Java Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java 8, J2EE, jQuery, java script & JS frameworks can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Job Code: 243371.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide technology design and development expertise and consultation, in the development, integration, launch, scaling, and maintenance of new and existing products and solutions
- Promote use of innovative new technology and best practices for solution development initiatives
- Identifies key application design patterns and standard application frameworks
- Provide design directives to junior software developers, including how to construct and integrate software, in order to meet all functional and non-functional requirements
- Clearly describe fine-grained components, application programming interfaces and frameworks (development and runtime) of a system based on requirements
Essential Job Functions:
- 5+ years of strong hands on experience in implementing Java 8, J2EE and related Java technologies
- Experience in implementing Java Spring Boot, Kubernetes, JavaFX, Multithreading, Microservices
- Working experience in jQuery, java script & JS frameworks like Angular JS (6+) & Polymer JS
- Good working experience with HTML, CSS & Bootstrap and Web Components
- Strong integration knowledge of APIs, Web Services, REST protocol, MSMQ, Pub/Sub, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of PL/SQL and good working experience with Oracle DB or SQL Server
- Hands-on experience in Application Performance Tuning
- Ability to validate business scenarios with a quick POC
- Ability to write & execute Unit Tests and update technical design documents
- Should have passion to learn and implement new technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with cross-cultural teams in a remote management environment
- Strong knowledge on DevOps & Agile Methodologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.