NTT DATA Hyderabad Senior Golang Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Senior Golang Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under NTT DATA Hyderabad Senior Golang Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Golang, and Oracle/MS-SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Golang Developer.
Job Code: 225828.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Research, design, develop, build, and test distributed software components
- Develop a strong understanding of relevant product area, codebase, and/or systems
- Demonstrate proficiency in data analysis, programming, and software engineering
- Work closely with the Lead Architect and Product Owner to define, design and build new features and improve existing products
- Produce high quality code with good test coverage, using modern abstractions and frameworks
- Push code, drive the development of the systems, create web applications
- Work independently, and complete tasks on-schedule by exercising strong judgment and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 2+ years of hands on Golang experience
- Experience with writing microservices in Golang and building shared microservice libraries.
- Experience in Golang concepts like Slices, Maps, Structs, Interfaces, Goroutines, Channels, Microservices and Gorilla Mux.
- Experience with container technology and management such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in version control systems such as GitHub/Gitlab
- Experience in Unit Testing to attain high code coverage and pass build Quality gates
- Experience of executing projects in Agile using continuous / continuous deployment
- Experience of writing complex SQLs and stored procedures
- Experience working with RDBMS like Oracle/ MS SQL
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Good to have:
- Experience in healthcare projects
- Experience in Post Gres/ no SQL
- Experience in creation of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with Cloud/SaaS services such as Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience in Web development using HTML, XLM, XSL, XSLT, jQuery, CSS and AJAX.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.