NTT DATA Noida Network Support Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA India announces job vacancies for Network Support Analyst posts, with a work location in Noida.
Under NTT DATA Noida Network Support Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in WAN/LAN/ Wireless internetworking can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Support Analyst.
Job Code: 138463.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Noida.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Interact with a large variety of clients to provide network technical support for complex network-related incidents, changes and projects.
- Gather requirements, analyze technical networking issues and the development options and recommendations.
- Plan, design, install and maintain wireless, local and wide area networks, SDWAN including the recommendation of system software and hardware.
- Research, analyze, plan, and develop hardware and software requirements.
- Coordinate, install, and maintain appropriate systems software and hardware.
- 3+ years of hands-on network design/support with Cisco.
- Ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts, as well as knowledge or related networking disciplines
- Full understanding of WAN/LAN/ Wireless internetworking including design elements including cost versus performance tradeoffs, protocol interoperability, network architecture development and requirements for testing / proof of concept.
- Advanced knowledge of platform operation systems (router platforms, LAN, WAN, and router protocols) and how they interact with the network
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills to support load balancer infrastructures.
- Advanced skills in gathering requirements and designing/implementing/supporting network solutions
- Advanced skills and knowledge and adherence to Change Management processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong customer service skills; interfaces with customers, end users, partners and associates
- Additionally, the candidate must work well within a team, and adapt easily to change.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Customer-facing skills