DXC Technology Bangalore Oracle Migration DBA Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology announces job vacancies for Oracle Migration DBA posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Oracle Migration DBA 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle 10g/11g/12c/19c, SQL Server can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Oracle Migration DBA.
Job Code: 51423312.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Architect, design and implement complex system configurations at an expert level in demanding customer environments.
- Assess, design, plan, and implement complex infrastructure projects
- Directly interact with cross-functional teams and solution architects to identify, develop, and obtain complete information for solutions.
- Plan and execute technical program including developing, validating, executing, and delegating project technical processes and procedures. Serve as escalation point for technical project issues.
- Apply best practices, strategies, methodologies and approaches to large scale projects.
- Achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction on all consulting engagements. The candidate for this position must demonstrate strong team leadership and focus on results enabling businesses to operate more effectively
- Work Experience: 6Yrs – 12Yrs
- Oracle 10g/11g/12c/19c RDBMS Database Administration
- ITIL and Oracle Certification is preferable
- Oracle RAC certification is preferable
- Knowledge of SQL Server desired.
- Knowledge of 10g/11g/12c/19c/ AS (application Server) desirable.
- Knowledge on Multiple vendor Cloud technologies like OCI/AZURE/AWS/GCP.
Skill set/Experience required:
- Expert knowledge in Oracle RDBMS system and strong troubleshooting skills and Problem Resolution.
- Strong systems architectural skills and knowledge in Design and build of Database systems. Develop solutions to meet or exceed requirements. Includes knowledge to perform Remote software installations, upgrades, migrations and apply patches.
- Experience with deployment and deployment management of Databases on Linux / Unix flavors as well as on windows systems.
- Implementing Backup Solutions with native tools as well as RMAN with 3rd Party Backup solutions like Omni back Data protector, Veritas NetBackup, Avamar, Tivoli etc.
- Knowledge of SAN backup tools like BCV, snap backup, Snap clone, etc.
- Hands on expertise on HA environment - RAC, OPFS as well as sound understanding of OS Clustering - HACMP, MC SG, SGERAC and other high-availability/ fault-tolerance technologies.
- Knowledge of virtualization and system consolidation. Cloud computing knowledge will be a huge plus.
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, NFS, TCP/IP and networking services.
- Good knowledge of Database security issues and ability to design and implement security measures.
- Experience in disaster recovery solutions and testing.
- Performance tuning, performance management, and capacity planning experience.
- Extensive Knowledge of UNIX, shell/Perl Scripting and kernel Parameters.
- Familiarity with Middle tier - applications servers, web servers, etc.
- Experience in Oracle Enterprise manager / OEM / OMS 12c & 13c.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.