NTT DATA Noida Networking Specialist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA India announces job vacancies for Networking Specialist posts, with work location in Noida.
Under NTT DATA Noida Networking Specialist 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in LAN, WAN can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Networking Specialist.
Job Code: 140425.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Noida.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Interact with a large variety of clients to provide network technical support for complex network related incidents, changes and projects.
- Gather requirements, analyze technical networking issues and the develop options and recommendations.
- Plan, design, install, and maintain wireless, local and wide area networks, load balancers including the recommendation of system software and hardware
- Research, analyze, plan, and develop hardware and software requirements
- Coordinate, install, and maintain appropriate systems software and hardware.
- 6+ years of hands-on network design/support with Cisco products.
- Ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts, as well as knowledge or related networking disciplines
- Full understanding of WAN/LAN/Wireless internetworking including design elements including cost versus performance tradeoffs, protocol interoperability, network architecture development and requirements for testing / proof of concept.
- Advanced knowledge of platform operation systems (router platforms, LAN, WAN, and router protocols) and how they interact with the network
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills to support wireless, load balancer infrastructures.
- Ability to evaluate circuit upgrade/install requests, provide justifications and turn up new circuits, deploy and configure Cisco devices, address IP overlaps with acquisitions and divestitures
- Advanced skills in gathering requirements and designing/implementing/supporting network solutions
- Advanced skills and knowledge and adherence to Change Management processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong customer service skills; interfaces with customers, end-users, partners, and associates
- Additionally, the candidate must work well within a team, and adapt easily to change.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Customer-facing skills