Oil India Limited (OIL) Engineer Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Oil India Limited is a Navratna Company under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, Oil India announces job vacancies for Engineer post on contract basis for its on-land operations in Assam.
In reference to Oil India Limited Engineer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Degree in relevant Engg subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 45,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Oil India Limited Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03 Nos.
Name of the Post:
Mechanical Engineer: 01
Instrumentation Engineer: 01
Electrical Engineer: 01
Should complete Degree in relevant Engg subjects from recognized university/institute + minimum 03 years working experience in projects in any Govt./ Public/ Private sector organization of repute. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for engagement of Mechanical, Instrumentation and Electrical Engineer on contract”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk in on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 21.01.2019 to 23.01.2019, 8.00 am to 9.00 am.
Venue: Conference Room, Narangi Club, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, P.O.- Udayan Vihar, Narangi, Guwahati, Assam.