Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)- Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2018 Fire, Paramedical, Admin and Auxiliary Staff Posts – 36 Vacancies | SSC, 12th Class, Diploma, Any Degree, Driving License | Apply Now
Nuclear Fuel Complex, Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. Of India.
Invites job application to fill Fire, Paramedical, Admin and Auxiliary Staff Group-B,C posts of total 36 nos through direct recruitment, in reference with Advt. No. NFC/01/2018.
Under Nuclear Fuel Complex Fire, Paramedical, Admin Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed education in relevant disciplines and have work experience and skills for relevant posts need to apply.
Through combination of Selection Tests/Interview applicant for Nuclear Fuel Complex posts will be preferred on merit.
Selected person will be recruited with salary in pay range of Rs 18,000 to 44900 per month, with work location Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad; Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu; (Industrial Establishments) and NFC-Kota.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 29.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DAE- Nuclear Fuel Complex 2018 Group Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 36.
Name of Posts:
- Nurse ‘A’: 02 Posts.
- Sub-Officer ‘B’: 03 Posts
- Leading Fireman ‘A’: 01 Post.
- Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman (A): 11 Posts.
- Stenographer Gr-ii (English): 02 Posts.
- Stenographer Gr-III (English): 01 Posts.
- Stenographer Gr-III (Hindi): 01 Post.
- Upper Division Clerk: 04 Posts.
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 10 Posts.
- Security Guard: 01 Post.
As on 29.06.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should complete SSC, 12th Class, Diploma, Any Degree in relevant subjects from recognized board/university and should have work experience and skills for relevant posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Selection Tests/Interview.
Candidates have to pay fee of maximum Rs 150.
SC/ST, Women Candidates, ExServicemen and Physically challenged persons are exempted from
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.nfc.gov.in/employment-oppurtunaties.html .
- Select job notification “Recruitment of Fire, Paramedical, Admin and Auxilary Staff (36 Nos)”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 09.06.2018 to 29.06.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.nfc.gov.in/AdvtNo-NFC_01_2018-final_English.pdf .