Oracle India Private Limited Chennai System Analyst Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MS | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle careers India announces job vacancies for System Analyst posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Oracle Chennai hiring System Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle Database, Goldengate, Exadata, Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: System Analyst 3-Support- Database.
Job Code: 110458.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MS
Experience Level: 7+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong Performance tuning skills – Query level tuning / DB tuning / Memory level tuning.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Database, Goldengate, Exadata, Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM, Data guard, Backup & Recovery etc.
- Strong DBA skills and relevant working experience with Oracle Database 11g and 12c.
- Experience implementing high availability features of Oracle Database.
- Experience in Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 11g/12c/13c is a plus.
- Knowledge on DB Security viz. AVDF, DB Vault, Oracle Key Vault, e-Wallet, TDE would be added advantage.
- Sharp technical troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of support processes.
- Ability to manage escalated technical situations & develop action plans.
- Ability to spot proactive services that benefit of customer.
- Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support.
- Strong analytical skills.
- 7+ years of experience with Oracle Database as an DBA/Consultant/Support Engineer.
- BE/BTech and/or MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- Oracle OCP DBA / OCI / ADB Certification - Preferred.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Oracle career portal and login in to apply.