Tech Mahindra Hyderabad Senior Security Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Security Analyst posts, with a work location in Hyderabad.
Under Tech Mahindra Hyderabad hiring Senior Security Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in Cloud Security-Application can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Security Analyst.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree
Experience Level: 3 to 15 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong foundation in security domains such as web security, cloud services security, identity/access management, web application firewalls, intrusion detection, and static analysis and dynamic application security testing
- Solid understanding of Web Application n tier architectures, threat modeling and secure coding practices.
- Experience in cloud security architecture in IaaS environments, and SaaS applications.
- Security fundamentals with a solid understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, defenses, security principles and policies
- Strong knowledge of security vulnerabilities and remediation documented by organizations like OWASP, SANS, etc.
- You have a proven foundation of Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) and a working knowledge of SDL requirements.
- Experience assessing Application Security development, implementation and maintenance of Application Security posture in an enterprise organization.
- You demonstrate strong communication and writing skills, and can articulate application vulnerabilities, defects, technical controls, risks, and other complex security matters with the Business in a language that can be easily understood.
- You possess out-of-the-box thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem-solving skills.
- You act decisively, are passionate, highly motivated and eager to affect significant impact to make Cisco more secure!
- 3+ years of information security experience.
- Any additional technical training, including CCSP, CISSP, or cybersecurity-related certifications is a plus.
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified job applicant has to apply through online mode by initially registering with the Tech Mahindra company career portal and login in to apply.