Siemens Bangalore Senior Software Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore Senior Software Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C/C++ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer.
Job Code: 392820.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for understanding the architecture and design of components and work in its end-to-end context.
- Develop new enhancements, troubleshoot, and fix customer/QA team raised bugs.
- Work effectively both within a team and cross-functional team to drive identification and resolution of issues efficiently.
- Provide technical mentorship to junior engineers, provide necessary help to teammates.
- Expert in C, C++ programming.
- Working knowledge of IP networking: Switching, Routing, and network standards from layer 1 on up through transport and application layers.
- RTOS experience – Free RTOS, VxWorks, QNX, MQX or any other RTOS.
- Good understanding of Linux (or any) OS internals and device drivers.
- Experienced in Network Protocol development – RSTP, IGMP, IEEE802.1X, SNMP, NTP …etc.
- Passionate about debugging and problem-solving.
- Working knowledge in Software engineering practices, Software Development tools, Agile/Scrum based software development model.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Experience in developing software for custom ASICs and embedded devices.
- Hands-on experience with Embedded software development IDEs, and hardware debuggers.
- Understanding of Serial Communication protocols like I2C, UART, RS232 …etc.
- Good understanding of Internet Security protocols.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.