PayPal Chennai Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal careers India announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Hiring Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Hadoop, Hive, SparkSQL, HBase, NoSQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: R0083842.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Approaching the problem, considering all possibilities.
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking are required.
- Proactively anticipating problems and keeping the team and management informed in a timely manner.
- Being flexible and being able to support all functions of product life cycle when required.
- Produce quality deliverables.
- Be a Mentor for the junior members in the organization.
- 2+ years of experience in the IT industry, experience in Data Technology space is preferred.
- Exposure to data modeling of RDBMS, MPP, NoSQL systems
- Ability to write complex and efficient SQLs, performance optimizations etc
- Writing effective and scalable Python codes
- Knowledge of data engineering python frameworks like Pandas or petl or pygrametl
- Working experience in any MPP systems; Should have strong SQL programming skills
- Working knowledge on bigdata systems – Hadoop, Hive, SparkSQL, HBase, NoSQL, spark/pyspark
- Familiarity ETL tool (ie. Informatica/ Ab Initio) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Scheduling Tools is a plus
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Expertise in database programming and performance tuning techniques;
- Familiar with data movement techniques and best practices to handle large volume of data
- Experience with data warehousing architecture and data modeling best practices
- Experience with File Systems, server architectures, and distributed systems
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities
- Working in an Agile methodology is highly preferred
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.