PayPal Chennai Database Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/MBA | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Database Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Database Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in DBMS, SQL, Linux/Unix/Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Database Engineer.
Job Code: R0075634.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/MBA.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Build scalable systems on Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform and SAP HANA Ecosystems, lead technical discussions, participate in code reviews, guide the team in engineering best practices. Must be able to write quality code and build secure, highly available systems. 75% of the job requires production quality coding.
Provide technical leadership and contribute to the definition, development, integration, test, documentation, and support across multiple platforms (Unix, Python, GCP, Hadoop, SAP HANA,Teradata)
Experience in building high-performance data pipelines at scale
Work with data team to efficiently use Google Cloud platform to analyze data, build data models, and generate reports/visualizations
Work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on cloud
Highly detailed with a systematic approach, sense of responsibility, ownership and strong, positive customer focus. Must be results focused and highly energetic to drive the defined team and organizational goals
Establish a consistent, project management framework and development processes to deliver high quality software, in rapid iterations, for business partners in multiple geographies.
Design, develop, troubleshoots and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
Must have demonstrably strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), to include speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent (must) and preferably with a Master’s or MBA (good to have)
- Overall 3+ years of post-college working experience as a developer / architect in Engineering, or Data-Mining organization (must)
- 2+ years of DBMS, SQL experience is required.
- 1+ years of Linux/Unix/Python coding experience (including scripting) is required.
- Cloud Certifications (good to have)
- Strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills; ability to work with considerable ambiguity; ability to learn new and complex concepts quickly. Relentlessly resourceful and scrappy
- A great communicator, strong project management skills, and superb attention to details (must)
- Experience working in a global complex matrix organization involving multiple reporting lines.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.