Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) Senior Research Fellow, Project Associate Jobs – 03 Vacancies | Master Degree | Apply Now
Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), Department of Space, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, PRL announces job vacancies for various project staff posts to fill 03 positions on a contract basis, under the J. C. Bose National Fellowship Research Grant funded by DST, Govt. of India in reference to Advt. No. 10/2018.
Under PRL Senior Research Fellow, Project Associate Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Master Degree in relevant subjects with first-class pass marks can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of one year, with salary pay of maximum Rs 28,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 26.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For PRL Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post:
Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01
Project Associate (PA): 02
As on 26.12.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 32 years.
Should complete Master Degree in relevant Science subjects from recognized university/institute, with first-class pass marks, with experience of 0 to 2 years.
On basis of basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.prl.res.in/prl-eng/job_vacancies.
- Select relevant job notification “Advt No: 10/2018 Positions For SRF And PA At PRL Under J C Bose National fellowship Research Grant”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to email@example.com mail id.
Online application end date: 26.12.2018.