Punjab & Sind Bank Clerk Jobs | 12th | Apply Now
Punjab & Sind Bank is a government-owned bank with headquarters in New Delhi.
In the latest job notification, Punjab & Sind Bank PSB announces job vacancies for Clerk posts under sports quota.
Under Punjab & Sind Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th are eligible to apply.
On the basis of Sports Performance/Filed Trails, Fitness applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 11,765 to Rs. 31,540 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 18.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab & Sind Bank Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of the post: Clerk.
As on 01-01-2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 28 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th from a recognized University/Institute + Male Hockey Player.
On the basis of Sports Performance/Filed Trails, Fitness.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through DD.
Reserve applicants to pay a fee of Rs. 50.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.psbindia.com/content/recuitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisment For Recruitment Hockey Players In Clerical Cadre”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “DGM, HRD, New Delhi”.
Online application end date: 12/04/2019
Last date for submission of application: by 18/04/2019.