CCRAS- Regional Ayurveda Research Institute For Eye Diseases (RARIED) SRF, MTS, Office Assistant Posts – 10 Vacancies | 10th/12th/Diploma/Degree/PG | Walkin
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute For Eye Diseases (RARIED), Lucknow, Under Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, Dept.of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, the CCRAS-RARIED Lucknow announces job vacancies for various positions to fill 10 positions on a direct basis.
Under CCRAS-RARIED SRF, MTS, Office Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/12th/Diploma/Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for CCRAS-RARIED posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 16,000 to Rs 28,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For RARIED Lucknow Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10
Lab Technician: 01
Social Worker (Female): 01
Office Assistant: 01
Multi Tasking Staff: 03
As on 01.11.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th Class, 10+2, DMLT, D.Pharm, Any Degree, PG in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.ccras.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in interview for the posts of Senior Research Fellow (Ay.), Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Social Worker (Female), Office Assistant and Multi-Tasking Attendant at RARIED, Lucknow”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of Interview: 27-11-2018 to 03-12-2018, at 10:00 AM
Venue: RARIED Lucknow.