Reserve Bank of India (RBI)2018 Recruitment Managerial, Legal Officer, Librarian Posts – 30 Vacancies | Diploma, Degree, Master Degree | Apply Now
Reserve Bank of India in the latest job notification announces vacancies for experienced professionals to fill various positions through direct recruitment, in reference to Advt. No. 1B /2018-19.
The announced vacancies include Manager (Technical-Civil), Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security), Legal Officer and Assistant Librarian, under Group A & B category.
Through RBI Managerial, Legal Officer 2018 Recruitment Notification, candidates completed Diploma, Graduation and in Master’s with relevant work experience is required to apply.
On basis of Written Exam and other selection processes, an applicant for announced RBI vacancies will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of maximum Rs.35,150/- per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 9.8.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For RBI 2018 Managerial Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 30.
Name of Posts:
Manager (Tech-Civil) - 6 Posts
Assistant Manager Rajbhasha - 8 Posts
Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) - 4 Posts
Legal Officer in Grade B - 9 Posts
Assistant Librarian - 3 Posts
As on 01-07-2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Candidate should complete Diploma, Degree, and Master Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university with post-qualification work experience.
GEN / OBC Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 600 through online mode.
SC/ST/PWBD aspirants have to pay a fee of Rs 100.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/Vacancies.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment for the posts of (i) Manager (Technical - Civil) in Grade 'B', (ii) Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade 'A', (iii) Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade 'A' , (iv) Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’ and (v) Assistant Librarian in Grade ‘A’”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 19.7.2018 to 9.8.2018.
Date for Written Test: 01.09.2018.