Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) 2018 Faculty Posts – 11 Vacancies | Master Degree/Ph.D | Apply Now
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Sriperumbudur, under Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, the Institute announces job for Teaching Staff posts to fill 11 nos, on contract basis for the academic year 2018-19, in reference with Advertisement No: RGNIYD/ADMIN/JA/2018/003.
Under RGNIYD Faculty Recruitment 2018, aspirant completed education in Master Degree in relevant subjects with NET/SLET/SET Or Ph.D. need to apply.
Followed by screening, applicants finalized will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be hired on a temporary basis, with a salary of maximum Rs. 52,000/- per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode and send details to mentioned address by 29.06.2018 (Friday).
Eligibility Criteria For RGNIYD 2018 Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 11.
Name of Posts: Faculty.
Should complete Master Degree in relevant subjects with qualification marks of 55%, should clear NET/SLET/SET Or Ph.D. holder from world top universities.
Selection Process: On basis of Screening & Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.rgniyd.gov.in/content/applications-are-invited-engagement-faculty-contract.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode by filling and submitting details.
- And take print out of online application, attach necessary documents.
- Send a hard copy of an application to address “Assistant Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Pennalur, Sriprumbudur – 602105”.
Online application end date: 25.06.2018 (Monday).
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application: 29.06.2018 (Friday).
Job Notification: http://rgniyd.gov.in/sites/default/files/pdfs/faculty_advt.pdf.