Railway Recruitment Board Group-D Posts – 62907 Vacancies | 10th Class + ITI | Apply Now
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) in a latest job announcement releases 62907 Vacancies to fill Group-D posts through notification no: CEN 02/2018.
Under RRB Group-D Recruitment 2018 job notification, the announced vacancies are for aspirants who completed 10th class along with relevant course completions required to be eligible to apply for the post.
On basis of Computer Based Test (CBT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) applicants will be finalized for the applied job.
Selected candidates will receive salary in accordance with Level – 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with starting initial remuneration of Rs 18000/-.
The total numbers of announced vacancies are for 16 RRB regions spread across pan-India.
Interested and qualified job aspirant have to apply for the vacancy through online mode by 12-03-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For RRB Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 62907.
Name Of Posts: Group-D.
- Ahmedabad – 6087 Vacancies.
- Ajmer – 4755 Vacancies.
- Allahabad – 4762 Vacancies.
- Bangalore – 2293 Vacancies.
- Bhopal -3522 Vacancies.
- Bhubhaneshwar – 1532 Vacancies.
- Bilaspur – 1159 Vacancies.
- Chandigarh – 7832 Vacancies.
- Chennai – 2979 Vacancies.
- Gorakhpur – 3388 Vacancies.
- Guwahati – 2577 Vacancies.
- Kolkata – 2367 Vacancies.
- Mumbai – 4625 Vacancies.
- Patna – 5981 Vacancies.
- Ranchi – 2525 Vacancies.
- Secunderabad – 6523 Vacancies.
As on 01-07-2018, Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 31 years.
For OBC applicants age relaxation is for 3 years.
10 years for PWD candidates.
Applicant should completed 10th class + NAC/ITI from recognized institution.
Final aspirant for the desired job will be selected on basis of CBT and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Applicant has to pay Rs 500/- towards application fee through online/offline mode.
SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class have to pay Rs 250/-.
Steps to apply for Group-D jobs:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/ .
- Go through job notification (CEN) No.02/2018.
- Complete registration and apply for the vacancy through online mode.
- Fill up the form and submit details.
- Take print out of application for further use.
Online application start and end date : 10-02-2018 at 10.00 hrs to 12-03-2018 at 23.59 hrs.
Tentative schedule for Computer Based Test (CBT): April and May, 2018.
Job Announcement: http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/images/CEN_02_2018_Level_1_Posts_English.pdf .