National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Jr. Engineer & Assistant (Office Support) Jobs – 05 Vacancies | Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) Ltd Public Sector Enterprise, undertaken by Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NPCC announces job vacancies for various positions to fill 05 nos on contract basis for various ongoing projects in NER(W), Zone Guwahati, in reference to Advt. No: NER(W)/Ghy/Contract/722.
Under NPCC Jr. Engineer & Assistant (Office Support) Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay Rs. 25,650 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 31.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NPCC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the post:
Jr. Engineer (Civil): 04
Assistant (Office Support): 01
As on 30.11.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma in Engineering (3 years regular Course) from Recognized Institute Recognized by UGC/AICTE or Graduate (Regular Course) in any discipline with typing speed on a computer of 50 w.p.m.
On basis of basis Interview.
Candidates have to fee of Rs 500 through DD/Bankers cheque.
SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from submission of application fees.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://npcc.gov.in/CurrentOpening.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment for JE(Civil) and Office Support”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- Take a print out of application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “The Zonal Manager, NPCC Limited, NER(C), House No: 06, Bhuban Road, Uzan Bazar, Guwahati -781001 (Assam)”.
Last date for submission of application: on or 31.12.2018.