Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC) Apprentice Posts – 20 Vacancies | 10+2, MLT | Apply Now
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC), New Delhi.
In latest employment notification, the VMMC announces job vacancies for Apprentice posts to fill 20 positions for Apprenticeship Course begins from 1 st November 2018 at Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi, in reference to No: 2-2/MLT (Voc) Appr./2018.
Under Safdarjung Hospital Apprentice Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10+2, MLT can apply.
Selected candidate on merit and will undergo training for a period of one year, will be recruited with a stipend provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode.
Eligibility Criteria For Safdarjung Hospital Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 25.
Name of the post: Apprentice.
Should complete 10+2 with vocational MLT from CBSE or intermediate with vocational MLT as a subject, and should be passed out in 2016.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in/Default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “NO.2-2/MLT (Voc) Appr. / 2018 dt.27.9.18-Applications invited for 10+2 MLT (Vocational) apprenticeship course”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Office Of The Medical Superintendent (Diary Section), Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi”.
Last date for submission of application: Within two weeks for the date of Publishing in News Paper.
Job Notification: http://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in/writereaddata/Advertisement%202018-19.pdf.