National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) Computer Operator Jobs – 06 Vacancies | 10+2 | Walkin
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous scientific society under the administrative control of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Government of India.
In latest job notification, the NIELIT announces job vacancies for Computer Operator posts on a temporary basis to fill 06 positions.
Under NIELIT Computer Operator Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10+2 and have computer skills can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for NIELIT Chandigarh Computer Operator post will be finalized on merit.
Selected aspirant on a temporary basis, will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 10,194 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NIELIT Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post: Computer Operator.
As on 15/10/2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10+2 and completed a computer course.
On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 500 through Bank Draft/Bank Pay Order.
SC, ST, Person with disability(PWD) & Women aspirants to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://nielit.gov.in/chandigarh/recruitments.
- Select relevant job notification “Interested and eligible candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview on 15/10/2018 for six posts of Computer Operator, on contract basis, in an ongoing project at Mohali”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of Interview: 15/10/2018, from 12.00 pm to 3.00 pm.
Venue: NIELIT Chandigarh.