Salesforce Bangalore Java Full Stack Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Java Full Stack posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Salesforce Bangalore Java Full Stack 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Full Stack.
Job Code: JR132192.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build scalable, elastic services, capable of running in private Salesforce data centers and in public clouds
- Lead the safety cloud India team and own the product end to end from technical standpoint.
- Determine overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards.
- Own and Drive research, prototypes and case-studies.
- Drive technical discussions with stakeholders and represent the team at various forums.
- Responsible for developing through all phases of the development lifecycle, from initial technical designs, development and testing, implementation to production systems.
- Being a lead in a brand-new team, you will be encouraged to play a key role in mentoring and hiring the right talent for the team.
- Continuously raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing, and deployment
- Build efficient components/algorithms to serve high volume of requests with low latencies
- Minimum 4-5 years of proven experience.
- Knowledge of programming and concepts (Java)
- Deep knowledge of object oriented programming and other scripting languages.
- Experience with data modeling and design
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Expertise with relational database languages (SQL or SOQL)
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology
- Nurturing a culture and work environment that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Experience with developing and deploying services on the public cloud like AWS/GCP
- Experience developing on the Salesforce.com platform & API's
- Experience developing on Force.com (Apex and Visualforce)
- Experience with 2GP Managed Packages
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.