Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Senior Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Senior Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Hitachi Hyderabad Senior Full Stack Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Relational Databases, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 1017766HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Customize products to provide customized workflows, enhanced capabilities, and automation
- Maintain and configure Jira plug-ins / add-ons that provide enhanced capabilities
- Support Automation Solution Planning and Estimation
- Analyze current architecture and test platforms to formulate a vision for growth and expansion
- Collaboratively elaborate requirements with a dynamic team
- Perform detailed designs using sound software engineering principals
- Demonstrated ability in Java, Relational Databases and Python.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Ansible and Chef configuration management tools
- Experience in UI/UX best practices and familiarity with Systems Integration.
- Experience with API calls, databases, and SQL.
- Experience with Ansible and JSON.
- Ability to work with multiple teams and staff at all levels of experience and seniority
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ansible and Chef experience
- Database Administrator experience
- Security experience working in a heavily regulated environment
- Familiarity with IT ticketing systems
- Ability to turn business requirements into technical requirements and create a work plan and schedule
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum development and DevOps processes
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.