Salesforce Bangalore Test Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Test Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Salesforce Bangalore Test Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Test Engineer (SDET- Java, Selenim).
Job Code: JR160108.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Independently designs and delivers automation and automation framework for products with a quality mindset
- Provides oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers within their scrum team.
- Master the Salesforce development process, culture, and codebase, in order to improve it.
- Analysis and Design: Participate in a Test Design Review Board for integration test plans within and across clouds with a focus on functional, business, complex scenarios, high impact projects, usability, and accessibility
- Master clouds requirements (e.g. underlying techstack, business usage, implementation)
- Create end-to-end, cross cloud-impacting, integration automation (API and UI) with complex orgs
- Interface with customers to understand real-life usage, build test cases
- Execute Testing with complex org setup, varied data shapes
- Organize and drive cross-product testing
- Advocate for customer enhancements
- Monitor product and/or feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, etc)
- Works closely with senior developers, PM, and UX to ensure their features are delivered to meet business and quality requirements
- Troubleshoot production issue
- You are providing leadership and coaching to others on your scrum teams, as well as providing mentoring to others who may be on other scrum teams.
- Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related quantitative discipline.
- A minimum of 3+years of software engineering, quality assurance/engineering, usability, or business analysis experience
- Highly proficient in Java, C#, or a similar language
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Familiar with industry quality & usability practices
- Proficient in writing functional automation (UI/API)
- Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines, and demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.