Tech Mahindra Chennai Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Tech Mahindra Chennai Senior Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ADABAS DBA can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- The Adabas Database Administrator is responsible for the security, maintenance, enhancements, and performance tuning of the Mainframe Adabas databases.
- Upgrading Adabas databases.
- Enforcing database naming/creation/deletion standards in the Test and Production environments.
- Troubleshoot application database issues.
- Optimize the hardware/system resources allocated to the databases for high availability & minimum downtime.
- Assist developers in DBMS performance tuning, implementing best practices and problem resolution.
- Resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues, and other data issues.
- Manage backup and disaster recovery of databases.
- With the hands on experience on the below tasks but not limited to and also the ADABAS Product version 8.3.4, 8.4.3 and above.
- Natural one knowledge in order work with the application team and understand the requirement from DBA perspective.
- Adabas Architecture: Adabas database and file structures, structures in the Adabas nucleus, i.e. buffers and pools.
- Database Administration: Tasks of an Adabas database administrator, installation, administration tools
- Handling of the Adabas Nucleus: Adabas operator commands, starting, stopping and restarting the Adabas nucleus, ADARUN parameters and operator commands
- Database and File Administration: Database and file design, database and file maintenance, descriptor and space management
- Database and File Access: Access and update commands, transaction and hold logic, user types
- Monitoring and Performance: Database report, nucleus statistics, command logging, add on products for monitoring, performance aspects
- Ensuring Database Availability: Backup and recovery, protection logging, error handling, problem solving
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Tech Mahindra career portal and login in to apply.