Salesforce Hyderabad Backend Developer Fullstack Posts | B.Tech | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Backend Developer Fullstack posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Backend Developer Fullstack 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java or similar programming languages can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Backend Developer Fullstack-SMTS
Job Code: JR92671.
Education Qualification: B.Tech.
Experience Level: 2 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop high-quality features that can delight millions of users of our cloud platform.
- Make design decisions on the basis of performance, scalability, security and future expansion.
- Share your knowledge and to help transform an organization from within by working with and coaching your team members
- Participate in architectural initiatives, balancing long-term platform velocity with short-term customer needs
- Eagerness working in hybrid engineering model.
- Willingness to pitch in any layer of multi-tier application (UI, API, DB) as per needs to enrich customer experiences.
- Work with different stakeholders within and outside the team in highly collaborative environment
- Experience in System-level design & Architecture Implementation.
- Extensive programming experience as Full stack engineer and good understanding of Web application domain.
- Sound in Designing and Implementation of Scalable features, Knowledge of Patterns and Industry best practices.
- Commitment to proper software engineering practices – design, testing, documentation, code reviews etc
- Good knowledge of Java or similar programming language.
- Strong computer science, data structure and database concepts
- Ability to take a problem, analyze, design, educate team members on it and work with them to solve the problem with high quality and on time.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across geographies.
- 2-7 years software development experience.
- Experience working in scrum/agile development environment.
- B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science for repute institute.