DXC Technology Bangalore AWS Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for AWS Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore AWS Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Python, Go, Perl, Ruby, C, C++, or Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS Engineer.
Job Code: 51323674.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Overall 5+ years of IT experience e and Must have 2-3 years of experience in a serverless environment in AWS
- Experience with distributed systems design, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Good appreciation of IaC (Infrastructure as Code), DevOps, CI/CD and modern tooling such as (Terraform, Jenkins or on AWS Native services)
- Monitoring and Tracing experience – you’ll be using (Prometheus and Honeycomb)
- At least one certification in AWS at the Associate level
- Ability to script (or code ideally) with (Python, Go, Perl, Ruby, C, C++ or Java)
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design
- Familiar with DevOps environments / Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes will be added advantage
- Excellent communication skills; collaborative and personable – happy to help take a lead on projects and provide mentoring
- Have a strong understanding of network protocols and identity access management.
- Manage and maintain AWS cloud environments to ensure they are secure and conform to best practice
- Provide reporting around the availability of key systems
- Provide 3rd line troubleshooting of cloud issues and look at resolving them to bring more reliability to the overall system/application
- Devise and implement process improvements to resolve outstanding faults or provide new functionality
- Deal with all vulnerability and audit findings and ensuring requirements are redressed and completed within set deadlines Reliable and consistent decision-maker