Salesforce Hyderabad Data Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce careers India announces job vacancies for Data Analyst posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Hiring Data Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, Tableau can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Analyst.
Job Code: JR130007.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Consolidate and disseminate weekly (and potentially daily) updates of data from multiple systems and distill into leadership-level presentations illustrating trends and providing a comprehensive analysis
- Analyze and evaluate data to be moved into our database
- Ability to analyze multiple streams of data around employee experience and provide meaningful and actionable insights
- Ensure that data is accurately flowing between different database systems and develop a repeatable process to ensure accuracy
- Monitor data to ensure that key business stakeholders are kept current on registration trends
- Build, maintain, update and optimize critical dashboards in Salesforce Supportforce orgs for key business stakeholders in Business Technology
- Assist in developing executive-level presentations providing concise analyses of critical conference statistics
- Assist in developing a framework for global events reporting standards including processes and refining critical metrics definitions
- Provide analysis and develop executive briefings based on analyses
- Assist, as requested, in extracting data and performing requisite analyses to answer critical business questions on tickets, trends, forecasting and other key variables as requested by business stakeholders
- Assist, as requested, in providing updates and reporting on programs to customer-facing teams
- Assist, as requested, in performing analysis to help guide business decision making. Understand trends in data and highlight this to management.
- Assist, as requested, in providing support, analyses and insight for other high visibility Employee Experience projects
- Ensure adherence to corporate data security requirements for the storage, transportation and retention of data
- Solid 5+ years data analytics experience
- Very strong Tableau and Excel skills. This is mission-critical. Adept at integrating disparate information, building forecast, and trending models, developing comprehensive charts, working with pivot tables, analyzing large tables of data, comfortable using data analysis formulas, a strong aptitude for correlating data and finding critical data trends
- Salesforce platform experience. Experience in building and creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce platform
- Google Docs experience. Experience in Google slides and PowerPoint. Strong ability to distill data analysis, insight and other key findings into executive level PowerPoint briefings
- Solid Experience using Business Objects and other Business Intelligence tools (ie Tableau)
- Proficient in working in SQL
- Track record of identifying business data needs, performing detailed and insightful analysis and developing reports that meet these needs and drive business results
- Ability to provide analysis and insight based on partial information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work well in high trust team environment
- Ability to understand the business and anticipate data needs
- Must be comfortable with changing requirements and priorities and working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management
- Ability to work autonomously by proactively identifying opportunities to leverage skills and take initiative in working on solutions
- Experience with data quality assessment and implementing solutions to improve the data quality is a plus
- Experience designing and developing machine learning capabilities preferred
- Tableau and Anutics certification
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.