VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Automation Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware careers India announces job vacancies for Automation Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Automation Engineer-MTS3 & SMTS.
Job Code: R2127907.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 12 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Architect and build frameworks, tools and services that enable us to automate the products
- Ability to contribute in design options on QA strategy and provide scalable quality solutions/implementation based on industry best practices for given business problem
- Should have knowledge of, and experience in Ruby or Python
- Experience with automation tools (Selenium/Appium/SeeTest/ADB) and frameworks is desired.
- Networking: In-depth understanding of L2/L3 networking protocols including switching technologies, routing fundamentals, IP subnetting, routing, firewalling, load balancers, VPN and network design
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge, understanding of databases administration
- Analyze Defects & take part in defect analysis.
- Be very active in code reviews, holding the highest bar of engineering standards
- Ability to work on initiatives that improve the testability and supportability of the code
- Able to identify and address areas where test automation can be improved by either refactoring, building or adopting new tooling and technologies
- Actively participating in design and code reviews from functional teams
- Implement designs that improve test automation in the product.
- Experienced in automating end to end product scenarios by integrating various different components into an overall architecture so that they can be tested, packaged and deployed, as part of continuous integration
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.