Salesforce Hyderabad Data Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce careers India announces job vacancies for Data Analyst posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad hiring Data Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Excel, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Analyst, Data Strategy & Governance.
Job Code: JR115479.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Support data strategy & governance team in data governance, policy definition and system enhancement recommendations
- Manage internal case queues supporting multiple Data Governance Councils
- Understand new requests on the Salesforce Platform and work with multiple business units to gather business impact and approvals
- Perform data analysis using SQL, Excel, Salesforce Reports, Einstein Analytics, Tableau, Business Objects
- Investigate data issues and potential deep-dive analyses to help guide IT project requirements for issue resolution
- Partner closely with data custodians from various business teams to determine priorities and run initiatives as needed
- Work with IT teams to clarify business process and data needs and provide guidance on the implementation of data and process-related IT projects
- Create documentation for stakeholder alignment. Summarize complex analysis in simple story-telling slides which makes it easier for stakeholders to understand the approach.
- Ensure quality of solution implemented with the creation of UAT test plans; Lead and participate in testing; Report on and propose solutions for pass/fail test cases
- Run and manage monthly reports showing data quality issues within our application, understanding implications of reaching field and object limits
- Manage regular maintenance on Data Governance-owned Data Dictionaries and Object Dictionaries
- Attend governance working sessions overlapping with US Time Zone several days of the week (IST working hours example: 10am-4:30pm and 8:30pm-11pm)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years of business/systems analyst experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in SQL
- 2+ years experience working with and querying a large Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Salesforce Advance Admin Certified preferred
- Salesforce object model & SOQL experience preferred
- 2+ years experience with Business Intelligence tools preferred (Tableau, Business Objects, etc ...)
- Strong experience developing detailed functional, system and program requirements
- Experience working and communicating with both information technology and strategic business teams
- Experience analyzing business processes across multiple data domains (i.e. Customer, Employee, Marketing)
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders, lead and partner across functions and teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to tell compelling stories and explain complex issues in simple ways
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated self-starter
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.