Salesforce Hyderabad Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Data Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: JR110374.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build ETL pipelines with SQL-based technologies and platforms.
- Design and develop data applications using selected tools and frameworks as required and requested
- Work with different technologies (Python, shell scripts) and translate logic into well-performing SQL or other relational language and/or platforms.
- Perform tasks such as writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.
- Develop data products on SQL (Oracle) and Python. Be prepared to learn new platforms and syntax with short ramp-up cycles.
- Automate data pipelines using scheduling tools like Airflow.
- Be prepared for changes in business direction and understand when to adjust designs.
- Design, develop and document database objects with the best architectural principles and patterns.
- Demonstrate operational excellence and strong can-do attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent/related degree.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with SQL.
- Strong skills working with very large data sets with a variety of tools; experience in dealing with performance and scaling issues.
- 2+ years of Python development experience using Pandas dataframes.
- Ability to work effectively in an unstructured and fast-paced environment both independently and in a team setting, with a high degree of self-management.
- Ability to prioritise and execute multiple tasks in a highly dynamic environment with a results oriented mindset.
- Strong problem solving with acute attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines and project plans.
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile project management methodologies.
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and thrive on solving head-scratching problems.
- Experience with Spark, or the Hadoop ecosystem and similar frameworks is preferred.
- Hands-on Experience on tools like Apache Airflow is preferred.
- Experience in statistical modeling a plus.
- Experience on UI Development is a plus.
- Should be an expert in Python and SQL
- Solid understanding of databases, and working with complex datasets
- Good Communication Skills