Salesforce Hyderabad Database Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Database Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Database Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle DBA, UNIX shell, Perl, Python (preferred) or Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Database Engineer.
Job Code: JR91247.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for Production operational day-to-day activities including monitoring and DB performance, DB releases, patching, backup and maintenance which are sometimes scheduled during weekends or after-office hrs.
- Configure and maintain Oracle Clusters environments (RAC) and Replication environments (Data Guard).
- Design, build, automate and deploy highly available, robust, resilient and secure database solutions.
- Design and scale out services in our multi-tenant infrastructure.
- Works in conjunction with multiple teams to make sure that the infrastructure and the applications that depend on it work harmoniously together.
- Document all operational processes and procedures to optimize support and management of deployed systems - demonstrate proficiency in establishing repeatable processes.
- Adopt, embrace and promote agile practices.
- Perform Design/Code reviews.
- Strive for quality - Develop test strategies, build automation framework, write unit and functional tests to build solid test coverage.
- Contribute towards new and ongoing Technology projects in areas of Scalability, Performance and High Availability and Automation.
- Collaborate with Architects, performance engineers and system administrators on database and system optimizations.
- Investigate production issues and perform root cause analysis.
- On call rotation for production support.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Oracle DBA with software development experience.
- Development skills in UNIX shell, Perl, Python (preferred) or Java.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience supporting business-critical production database systems.
- DB installation, configuration, upgrade, maintenance, patching and security.
- Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), Oracle Data Guard, ASM,PT.
- RMAN backups and restores.
- Supporting critical production databases.
- Strong Oracle troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong with Oracle 19c database software and features
- Experience with Oracle 19c RAC, and Cluster ware
- Experience with OEM and management packs
- Experience with goldengate
- Experience in implementing automated tools.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver high quality code in a fast-paced, agile team environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and to work proactively.
- Experience or Knowledge in AWS, GCP, Docker, Puppet, Jenkins Frameworks.
- Experience or Knowledge in Postgres
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control.
- Database performance analysis and tuning skills at the application and physical layers.
- Software engineering - source control, continuous integration, test-driven development.
- Experience in writing unit and functional tests to build solid test coverage.
- Agile development experience.