S&P Global Hyderabad Senior DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Senior DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS technologies, Docker/ Docker enterprise, ECS, EKS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 259011.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
What’s in it for you:
- Finish work already started related to infrastructure build, maintaining and enhancing that build as the product changes
- Complete integration of services into a pipeline and maintain and enhance that pipeline as the product changes
- Work with the team to add new technology elements as they arise as the product changes
- Implement and maintain a DR solution infrastructure
- Implement and maintain a blue/green deployment approach
- Work with other development teams where necessary
- Work in the agile environment and adhere to all DevOps best practices.
- Active co-operation/collaboration with the teams at various geographic locations
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Provide prompt response and support in resolving critical issues (along with the development team)
- May require after-hours/weekend work for production implementations
What we’re looking for:
- 5 to 8 Years of experience in DevOps
- Experience in AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ALB, Auto-scaling, S3, IAM, CloudWatch) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution
- Must have Kubernetes for automate deploy, scaling, monitoring and management of containerized applications.
- Hands-on experience in Container technologies like Docker/ Docker enterprise, ECS, EKS
- Proficient with the ability to configure CI/CD pipeline and automated delivery and deployment.
- Expertise and administration with Jenkins/Sonar/Teamcity
- Automation and perform orchestration of Workloads across multiple projects.
- Experience working in an Agile, fast-paced, DevOps environment
- Work with teams to troubleshoot environments
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Should be knowledgeable on application build tools such as Maven, ANT and MSBuild
- Basic Server administration and troubleshooting skills
- Nice to have Ansible, ELK stack, Kafka and Database
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills