Salesforce Hyderabad DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, C++, C#, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer - Infrastructure.
Job Code: JR105792.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with engineers on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services (i.e. logging, monitoring and alerting)
- Scoping of work, management of backlog and predictability of project delivery.
- Provide input into long-range platform requirements and operational guidelines, with a focus on automation and continuous improvement of Sales Cloud core services.
- Develop and own best practices/methodologies for provisioning, application scaling, configuration management, capacity planning, monitoring, etc. to improve organization-wide visibility into how distributed systems interact and perform in production.
- Analyze and comprehend how customers are using the platform and help drive continuous improvement of the offering based on that.
- Own daily operational goals with the team
- Continuously raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing, and deployment
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years work experience in a DevOps or similar role
- Knowledge of programming and concepts (Java, C++, C#, Python)
- Fluency in one or more scripting languages such as Bash or Python.
- In-depth, hands-on experience with managing clusters of Linux servers and load balancers using CLI commands
- Understanding of fundamental network and web technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, HTTPS.
- Experience in configuration management technologies such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or another cloud PaaS provider.
- Solid understanding of how to configuration, deployment, management and maintenance of large cloud-hosted systems; including auto-scaling, monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting and disaster recovery.
- Proficiency with source control, continuous integration, and testing pipelines.
- Lead, collaborate, communicate, and mentor.
- Championing a culture and work environment that promotes diversity and inclusion
- A strong background in open source technology.
- Experience with Containers and orchestration services like Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Neo4J, Elasticsearch, and large-scale big data systems.
- Understand cloud security and best practices.