SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Full stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Fullstack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Fullstack Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Strong OOPS and design pattern concepts, Python, Node.js can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Fullstack Developer.
Job Code: 296438.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, development & delivery of new features as part of the agile team
- Cloud development, Microservices, Continuous Delivery, Spring Boot, Spring Reactor, Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger, Hadoop.
- Write and consume services in Java spring-boot as microservices and deploy using Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, EKS and AMI-based pipelines.
- Execute with an enterprise cloud mindset to deliver on security, compliance, and infrastructure initiatives with engineering program management (FedRAMP, PCI, SOC1, SOC2, and more)
- Work with different teams and solutions architect, code, and coordinate.
- Follow DevOps model, responsible for debugging complex issues in code, finding the root cause, deploy, test, follow best coding standards and target architecture.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Strong OOPS and design pattern concepts.
- Having UI architecture and hands-on like React/Angular and/or JS experience.
- Understanding and hands-on on Python and Node.js will be a plus.
- Having JAVA Springboot experience will be a plus.
- DevOps mentality with an understanding of Continuous Delivery and Observability
- Experience/knowledge with Docker, Helm, Kubernetes and a broad array of AWS primitives such as EC2, AMIs, EKS, Dynamo, etc. will be plus.
- Ability to communicate and maintain effective relationships with technical product managers, architects and technical leads.
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneously running projects.
- Hands-on experience with cloud-native solutions is preferred.