Salesforce Hyderabad DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Docker, Jenkins can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: JR140023.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with engineers on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services
- Provide input into long-range platform requirements and operational guidelines, with a focus on automation and continuous improvement of the product
- Develop and own best practices/methodologies for provisioning, application scaling, configuration management, capacity planning, monitoring, etc. to improve organisation wide visibility into how distributed systems interact and perform in production.
- Talk to the the customers to understand their pain points/manual efforts and turn them into a feature of your project.
- Continuously raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing, and deployment.
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of production systems as application owners
- Develop plugins to monitor applications and implement self-healing mechanisms to auto-recover from outages.
- Build scalable and elastic services.
- Experience scripting in modern program languages
- Demonstrated ability to design, build, and deliver complex, successful services and/or customer experiences efficiently
- Strong technical foundation with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good knowledge and hands on experience on Linux based operating systems with experience in bash scripting.
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery tools - Jenkins/Jenkins Pipelines, CumulusCI , CircleCI etc
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (Docker, Jenkins).
- Strong understanding of version control (git), branching & merging strategies, and build setup
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices, including encryption, certificates, and key management.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code principles and Infrastructure DevOps automations.
Good to have:
- Docker image building, maintenance, orchestration and pipelining.
- Experience with public cloud is good to have.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.