Salesforce Hyderabad DevOps Engineer Posts | B.S/M.S/Ph.D | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: JR76840
Education Qualification: B.S/M.S/Ph.D.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Create the next generation of tools, automation and infrastructure for build, test, release and continuous integration (CI) focusing on developer productivity, release velocity and product quality
- Manage existing Jenkins CI environment(s) including build/test/release jobs and supporting tools.
- Troubleshoot, determine root cause and fix build issues.
- Build tools and processes to improve developer productivity.
- Improve the performance of our local and CI environment builds.
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovations that improve the stability and reliability of our build, test and release infrastructure.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the build/release and test process
- Define, collect and report metrics that measure progress and performance of the build and test infrastructure
Experience/ Skills required:
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of industry experience in tools, build automation and DevOps role
- Must-Have Skills: Strong scripting skills. Maven, Git, Docker, Jenkins Pipeline, Jenkins configuration and administration experience.
- Experience with CI including build and test automation
- Strong coding skills
- Technologies/Tools: Jenkins and Pipeline, Docker, Selenium, SauceLabs, Git, Perforce, Nexus, Maven, Linux, etc
- Strong Linux/Unix System Engineering and shell scripting experience
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment