Salesforce Hyderabad DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: JR163073.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build scalable, elastic services, capable of running in private Salesforce data centers and in public clouds
- Technical POC for safety cloud India team and be responsible for the product end to end from a technical standpoint.
- Determine overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards.
- Drive the automation efforts and ensure the 99.99% availability of your services
- Drive technical discussions with stakeholders and represent the team at various forums.
- Responsible for developing through all phases of the development lifecycle, from initial technical designs, development, and testing, implementation to production systems.
- Have an automation attitude and lead efforts on automating deployment pipelines, strong understanding of continuous integration.
- Spot the customers problems and manual efforts to turn them into a feature of your project.
- Proven experience of 5+ years, preferably in Devops background.
- Good understanding of jenkins , CI/CD and deployments strategy in general.
- Deep knowledge of any scripting languages - shell , python.
- Knowledge of containerisation and orchestration - docker , kubernetes
- Knowledge of configuration management tool like Ansible is an added plus.
- Expertise with relational database languages (SQL or Oracle)
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology
- Nurturing a culture and work environment that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Experience in developing and deploying services on the public cloud like AWS/GCP
- Experience with automating manual tasks like deployments , configurations.
- Experience in devops background and good understanding of release process in general
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.