Salesforce Hyderabad DevOps Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for DevOps posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad DevOps 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, AWS, GCP, Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps.
Job Code: JR140645.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and develop the next-generation solution for provisioning, upgrading, and maintaining developer machines.
- Actively participate/contribute to the dynamics of Salesforce public cloud in the day-to-day Developer workflows.
- Maintain the code, tools, and workflows around developer setup for Core and as well as Core products.
- Be a proud ideator and confidently drive the idea to market with full customer perspective.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own or co-own requirements, design proposals, and co-lead the execution and rollout.
- Measure success. Measure everything. Define what success means for each new idea or innovation before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor the success
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Define expectations for collaborating teams, hold them accountable for success and failure. Define outcomes for consumers and promote the product or update in a cohesive manner.
- 5+ experience in a modern DevOps environment
- Experience and passion for service ownership - owning a production service and ensuring its availability and health.
- Experience operating large scale distributed systems, especially in cloud environments
- Debug skills with the ability to learn new techniques in complex distributed systems
- Experience working on one of the public cloud environments AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience with container development and deployment (Kubernetes/Docker)
- Comfortable with UNIX and Networking
- Comfortable with at least one scripting language, ideally Python
- High energy, enthusiasm for technical problem solving, learning, and growth mindset
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with OOPS
- Experience with domain-specific languages such as Terraform, Spinnaker
- Experience with at least one scripting language like BASH etc.
- Experience with Golang is a plus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.