Salesforce Hyderabad Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Java Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE and NodeJS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: MTS-Java Developer.
Job Code: JR93349.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Creative problem solver and out of the box thinker who can effectively collaborate with a range of stakeholders throughout a matrix organisation
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new systems and deeply evaluate the technical components of a technology, service or product from a business perspective.
- Consult with internal customers and act as an advocate in representing their requirements to teams and develop innovative ways to overcome their challenges.
- Be a proud ideator and confidently drive innovations to market with full customer perspective.
- Strong familiarity working within Agile frameworks like Scrum, Kanban
- Continuously raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing, and deployment
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with a solid full-stack development experience
- Proven track record of owning a product and taking responsibility for deliverables.
- Ability to quickly learn and evaluate new technologies and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Well versed with one of the programming languages (Java/J2EE and NodeJS) and Design patterns
- Agile/Scrum/Lean development methodology experience
- Working knowledge of continuous integration (Git) and continuous deployment (Jenkins, Gradle, Heroku pipeline, CircleCI, or equivalent)
- Experienced in setting up, writing, and maintaining test suites.
- Ability to contribute individually and guide junior team members.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud platforms
- Experienced in Java/J2EE and NodeJS
- A proven track record of architecting complex and robust back-end applications.
- Familiarity with REST APIs and REST API specifications
- Familiar with CI/CD, Jenkins and AWS
- Salesforce skills (for example, force.com, Apex, Lightning components, Heroku etc)
- Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes will be considered as an add-on