Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
In the latest job announcement, Cisco announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer - Java, SQL.
Job Code: 1380558.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 4+ years of developer experience in developing highly scalable, distributed applications, products, and services.
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience with at least one relational database engine: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle. Hands on experience with RDS or NoSQL (Dynamo, MongoDB, Coachbase) is a big plus
- Must possess good understanding of Linux Internals, IPC (Inter-Process Communication) Multi-Threading, Socket programming, GDB debugging, and OOP Design.
- Command over OOAD (Object-oriented analysis and design) concepts with a good understanding about how to write and produce clean, readable, and well-tested code.
- Strong understanding of Data Structure, Data algorithms and Concurrent Programming.
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities.
- Product company experience
- Experience working with a distributed team
- Enterprise software company experience
- Developer platform/tool industry experience
- Experience working with a global or otherwise diverse team
- Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience on working on UI skills with AngularJS (Any version) or ReactJS as an advantage.
- Good to have experience of cloud-native application development and deployment using AWS (or equivalent) Cloud Environment. Working knowledge of Dockers, Containers, Kubernetes is an advantage.
- Added advantage of having an experience in working on Cloud Observability Space.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cisco career portal and login in to apply.