Salesforce Hyderabad Senior Data Scientist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Data Scientist posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Hiring Senior Data Scientist 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Data Scientist.
Job Code: JR128642.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 12 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Partner with Senior Leadership (VP+) to understand their business and advise on strategic objectives, product direction, roadmaps, growth goals and retention strategies; as a Senior Analyst you will develop and own the relationships with senior stakeholders
- Produce insights (e.g. performance drivers, retention analysis, behavioral personas) to help grow Tableau businesses; this requires acquiring, cleaning, and structuring data from multiple sources (e.g. Hadoop, Splunk), and analyzing the data using SQL / Python / R
- Partner with the data engineering team and product engineering team to instrument, acquire, develop and structure data assets that are critical to measuring the success of our products
- Own the delivery by working with data engineers and business intelligence engineers to turn insights into self-service dashboards and data products
- Evangelize your insights through compelling storytelling that inspires action
- Contribute to expanding the Salesforce data culture by growing new relationships, hosting learning sessions, integrating or designing new tools, and autonomously improving team processes
Preferred Qualifications/Who You Are:
- Exceptional analytical thinker with a passion for using data to solve business problems (6-12 years of experience in product analytics or data science)
- Advanced expert in SQL, strong Python or R skills
- Proficient with Tableau (and familiar with tools like Splunk)
- Charismatic storyteller ready to lead growth conversations with senior leadership
- Laser-focused on impact, balancing effort to value, and getting things done
- Curious, creative, opinionated thinker with a talent for detecting patterns and elevating through strategy
- Expert in building relationships and collaborating in a matrixed environment.
- Lover of math with a strong understanding of statistical methods
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.