PayPal Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under PayPal Hyderabad Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, J2EE, SQL, and AWS/GCP can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: R0108562.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers, responding to inquiries and providing technical assistance through various channels (Email, Slack, Ticketing System, PagerDuty etc.)
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues related to the products and services using Java programming skills.
- Develop new tools to reduce the manual efforts and automate solutions as needed.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Engineering, Product, and QA to resolve customer issues and provide feedback on product improvements.
- Write and maintain technical documentation and SOP’s that contribute to the organizations self-service support resources.
- Participate in on-call support to provide after-hours support to customers as and when required.
- Develop and communicate process improvements, standards, and best practices to the team.
- Provide periodic updates on the project status to all the project stakeholders.
- Hand off project to team member in different time zone.
- Stay up to date on new technologies, best practices, and industry trends related to technologies and customer support.
What do you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of software experience in developing/supporting and maintaining Java-based software products.
- Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE, and related technologies
- Hands-on experience working in Unix/Linux environment.
- Hands on experience with Rational Database, SQL
- Working experience with Big Data technologies, Spark, Kafka, Elastic Search.
- Working experience with Cloud Platforms like AWS/ GCP.
- Experienced in defect management tools such as Jira.
- Experienced in source code management such as GIT.
- Experienced in leading and collaborating with the team in multiple time zones.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and troubleshooting complex software issues.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities at once.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers and team members.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.