Salesforce Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Golang, node.js and/or Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: JR145643.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 15 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build next-gen scalable monitoring and alerting systems and tools
- Improving auto-remediation in our telemetry infrastructure
- Identify and contribute to solutions for reducing services outages, reducing alert noise, improving monitoring, and helping our services reach Service Level Objectives (SLOs)
- Define best practices around making the systems and services measurable while working with Application Engineering teams to get the best practices applied
- Share our on-call rotation to assess complex problems in real-time across any of our high-traffic software systems.
- Work with highly distributed and diverse hardware, software, and networking teams throughout the company
Experience/ Skills required:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 to 15 years of software development experience
- Experience with Python, Golang, node.js and/or Java
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and computer science fundamentals
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Public cloud experience (AWS / GCP)
- Experience with containerization frameworks such as Kubernetes.
- Experience working with large scale, high volume distributed systems
- Experience building tools and automation to reduce operational toil and auto-recovery / self-healing solutions.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.