SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Associate DevOps Engineer Posts | M.E/M.Sc | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP announces job vacancies for Associate DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Associate DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, J2EE, Python, Perl, Bash and Ruby can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 331216.
Education Qualification: M.E/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 0 to 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Ensure 24/7 service availability and service quality for all BTP and non-ABAP based apps
- Own and continuously improve our service offering
- Research and implement DevOps tools & practices fitting the ecosystem
- Collaborate effectively with product development and customer-facing teams to enable robust automation and seamless operations
- Advise project stakeholders and customers regarding DevOps-related topics throughout the product lifecycle
- University degree (BE, MSc.) in Computer Science or a related subject or qualified IT specialist
- Work Experience: 0 up to 3 years
- Strong expertise in SAP Cloud Platform (Neo & Cloud Foundry) and HANA desired
- Knowledge of Linux-/Unix-server environments, Apache2 and Nginx web-servers, MySQL &/or MariaDB
- Good DevOps knowledge for applications based on SAP Cloud Platform
- Good working knowledge of Java, J2EE, Python, Perl, Bash and Ruby
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Ability to work independently, and desire to learn, innovate & explore new topics
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical skills and initiative
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.