Salesforce Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce careers India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: JR132116.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 15 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build scalable, elastic services, capable of running in private Salesforce data centers and in public clouds
- Design and develop high-quality code to improve platform reliability, availability, and scalability
- Design, implement and tune robust APIs and API framework-related features that perform and scale in a multi-tenant environment.
- Build efficient components/algorithms to serve high volume of requests with low latencies
- Handle large data sets in the cloud (e.g. AWS, GCP, Alibaba, and/or Azure platforms)
- Design and implement intelligent and thorough testing strategies to ensure quality delivery
- Automate operational tasks to allow us to operate services at world-scale
- Continuously integrate and deploy your code, monitor it in the live service and learn through data-driven feedback loops on how to improve it
- Participate in the team’s on-call rotation to address complex problems in real-time and keep services operational and highly available
- BS with 6-15 years of software development experience
- Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs such as REST, SOAP, XML, WSDL, HTTP, JSON, etc.
- Deep knowledge of data concepts related to relational databases and NoSQL stores
- Experience with Agile development methodology
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.