Salesforce Hyderabad Test Automation Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Test Automation Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Test Automation Developer.
Job Code: JR160712.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to gather automation requirements, design automated tests and implement scalable test automation solutions
- Design, develop and manage automated testing artefacts. Provide a practical approach to complex testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of regression testing
- Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards. Ensure that QA processes and procedures for test environments are followed and that the integrity of the various environments are not compromised.
- Ensure adherence to standardised QA policies, processes and documentation standards.
- Help define automated test scripts. Test case reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
- Maintain a target billable utilisation aligned to the role
- Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations
- Working remotely, while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies. We may need you to be flexible with your work hours
- 5+ years of experience implementing test automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver or similar API's.
- Experience with Node.js is a m
- Expert knowledge of XPath.
- Expert knowledge of the Selenium WebDriver API.
- Expert knowledge of REST API usage.
- Expert knowledge of Git and advanced Git workflows.
- Prior experience with the Salesforce platform (Lightning and Classic UI's). Administration experience is preferable.
- Prior experience implementing complex workflows on continuous integration systems such as Jenkins or Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Prior experience with virtualisation using Docker.
- Prior experience with Maven.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ability to manage complex projects that implement test automation framework(s), integrate with continuous integration systems, and virtualise with Docker.
- Experience with PHP is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce REST API is a big plus.
- Experience with developing browser extensions is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.