Cyient Ltd Noida Python Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cyient Ltd. or Infotech Enterprises provide engineering service to global markets in the segments of engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations.
In the latest job announcement, Cyient announces job vacancies for Python Developer posts, with work location in Noida.
Under Cyient Noida Python Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in IBM Datastage, Linux, Structured Query Language (SQL), Unix can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Python Developer.
Job Code: JR-031103.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Noida, Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Ability to do ETL development for data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL-related activities
- Maintain, enhance, and optimize and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments
- Troubleshoot application issues including components such as DataStage/QualityStage and other foundation tools
- Develop and implement best practices for ETL processes using DataStage
- Facilitate and fulfill tasks as a member of an agile team, using agile practices (e.g., peer reviews, Test Driven Development, daily stand-up meetings)
- 5+ years of experience with IBM Data Stage parallel module (in Unix or Linux environments only)
- Good experience with SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc.
- 3 + years strong experience in coding using SQL, procedures, functions, and triggers
- 2+ years of experience in shell scripting
- Knowledge of Version control and deployments to Stage and Production
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills are necessary
- Ability to learn new development environments quickly
- Experience working in scrum teams is a plus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cyient career portal and login in to apply.