Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) Junior Research Fellow Jobs | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), Deemed-to-be-University under MHRD, Punjab.
In the latest job notification, SLIET announces a job vacancy for project staff post for project titled “Optical Metrology of ultra-short pulses for the design of flexible MIMO based next-generation optical Communication Network” in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering on a temporary basis, in reference to Ref No.: INT/RUS/RFBR/P-312/02.
Under SLIET Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of qualification, interview, research work & work experience, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of two years, with salary pay of Rs. 31,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 20/04/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For SLIET Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 28 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduation/Post Graduation in Electronics/Electronics and Communication engineering/ Telecommunication/Computer Science/ Optoelectronics/ Photonics/Optical Communication from a recognized university.
On the basis of qualification, interview, research work & work experience.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://sliet.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for the one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ECE Department”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Prof. Surinder Singh, Principal Investigator, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal, Sangrur-14810”.
Last date for submission of application: by 20/04/2019.